I've changed my mind
We hope that you fall in love with the gifts, keepsakes and materials you buy from us. In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the item(s) within 14 working days of receipt* and in the same condition as it was sent. We will give you (the original buyer) a refund for the cost of the item. Items must be returned in original condition, unused and with the original packaging. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed. Please note: return postage will be at your cost.
Please contact us to inform us of your return, we will advise you of our return address details along with any other relevant information.
Damaged, faulty or incorrect items
We apologise if you have received an incorrect, damaged or faulty item and will gladly resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please follow the instructions below to receive a refund or replacement for your item.
- Contact us: please provide detailed information along with photographic evidence. If you have received an incorrect item, please specify which item was missing from your order and what item you received instead.
- Indicate if you would prefer a refund or a replacement.
- Once you have contacted us, you can return the item. BabyRice will cover return postage costs for damaged, faulty or incorrect items.
- The correct item will be dispatched as soon as we receive the returned item.
- If you prefer a refund, this will be processed upon receipt of the item.
What you can't send back
Some of the products we sell are excluded from our Returns policy. This includes the following items:
- Personalised items, such as engraved jewellery and embroidered soft toys;
- Bespoke items, such as pricture frames and mounts;
- Gift vouchers.
Personalised and bespoke items cannot be resold and are therefore, non-returnable unless a mistake has been made by us. If we have made a mistake, then do not worry, we will resolve it!
*We understand that many of your orders are time sensitive, so we do advise customers to check their orders on the day of receipt for damages, faults and missing items. The sooner issues are reported, the sooner we can rectify the problems.