15x9" White 3D Shadow Box Display Frame / White
This handmade deep box display frame is perfect for displaying your precious baby casts, or other objects and items along with a photograph. Choose this frame to show off your baby casts or other 3D objects such as medals, keepsakes, collectibles and memorabilia, in fact anything that deserves to be on show for all to see and to be protected from dust and harm.
Glass measurement: 9 x 15" (22.5 x 38cm)
Front mount aperture sizes:
- a 6x4 inch (15.2 x 10.2cm) cut out in the centre - perfect for displaying a photo
- two 6.5x4.5 inch (16.5 x 11.5cm) cut outs for casts or other objects
- and a 1x3" (2.3x7.3cm) space for text underneath the photo cut out - you can choose to omit the text box cut out if you want to put an engraved plaque here instead, or you can omit the text box and lower the photo space so it's central in the mount (the frame can then be displayed in portrait layout with this option). Please choose from the below options.
Inner depth: choose from a standard 1.75 inch (4.6mm), 2.75 inch (70mm) or 3.70 inch (92mm)
Overall frame size: approx 17 x 11.5inch (43 x 29.2cm) - this includes frame moulding
The frame is supplied with fixings and instructions on how to assemble (which is easily done and takes only a couple of minutes).
FRAME KIT CONTAINS
- Front mount card
- Backing card
- Pine box (in a depth of your choice)
- Angle bracket
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Packaged in a sturdy box to protect your frame while in transit.
Give your framed items a premium look and feel with a double mount. Made from two front mounts layered on top of each other, the base mount provides a 'crisp' border around your work. When opting for a base double mount, it's best to either:
- have a neutral colour for the top mount and a contrast base mount that matches a colour from the artwork or item being framed
- choose the same colour or same colour tone for the top and base mounts to create a softer look
HOW TO ORDER A DOUBLE MOUNT
When ordering a double mount, simply use the drop down menu to specify which colour you need for the base mount. When adding a base mount on this frame, we make the original top mount surround a little thinner, to allow 3mm of the base mount to be shown. The base mount is cut so that the display areas of this frame remain the same.
NEED A SPECIAL MOUNT DESIGN OR SPECIFIC APERTURE (CUT OUT) SIZE?
If you would like us to cut a specific aperture size or a mount design layout we can do this for a small additional cost. Please sketch out what you need with accurate measurements (millimetres please for specific aperture sizes), photo it and upload your mount design file. Please ensure/double check all your given measurements add up to be the same glass/acrylic size as the frame you are purchasing to avoid delays! Please allow 3-4 working days to complete your order when choosing a custom mount. If you have ordered other items, they will be delayed for shipment until everything is ready to go in one consignment.