Trade - CastingPro Terms and Conditions
BabyRice CastingPro Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
These T&Cs apply to your BabyRice CastingPro membership. If you have any queries please contact us.
- To become a member of BabyRice CastingPro, you must be a business that is resident in the UK.
- Being a BabyRice CastingPro member means you will be able to purchase display frames and selected casting supplies at a discounted price whenever you shop online, subject to a minimum spend of £65.
- £65 minimum spend refers to the value of items in your shopping cart and excludes shipping costs. You will not be able to checkout if the value of your shopping cart falls below £65.00.
- The BabyRice CastingPro discount can be used to purchase 3D box display frames, BabyRice SkinSafe Alginate, casting plaster and selected other products from our range of casting materials and ancillary products.
- The BabyRice CastingPro discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount vouchers, codes or coupons.
- Your BabyRice CastingPro membership cannot be used by or transferred to any other person, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- To sign up, you must register your details with us, and provide evidence that you are a professional caster or other eligible business. Once we verify and approve your application we will set up your account and send confirmation by email. We reserve the right to reject your application.
- CastingPro accounts which are not in regular use will be downgraded to a "General" account and you will lose access to the CastingPro discounts. In the event that your account is downgraded due to lack of use, we cannot reinstate the CastingPro account until you have built up a purchasing history with us.
- You can optout of receiving marketing communications from us when you open your account or any time after that by unsubscribing via email or calling us on 01886 888766. By opting out of marketing communications you will still receive service-related communications from us which are necessary for operating your BabyRice CastingPro membership.
- We reserve the right to vary or amend these T&Cs from time to time. We will give you reasonable notice of such changes. If you continue to take part in BabyRice CastingPro following any such changes you shall be deemed to have accepted the amended T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or withdraw BabyRice CastingPro and/or the BabyRice CastingPro discount at any time without notice.
- You may terminate your membership of BabyRice CastingPro at any time by calling us on 01886 888766.
Eligibility criteria applies
Membership of CastingPro is restricted to professional casters, photographic studios, maternity units & healthcare trusts and artist's studios. On receipt of your application, we'll look for proof of eligibility. We accept the following ID:
- Active website promoting your business
- Facebook business page
- Valid NHS email address
- Business card
- Compliment slip
- Ltd company: Company Registration Number (CRN) / VAT no.