12x9" Urban Silver Pewter Grey 3D Display Frame / Black single Hole Mount
This handmade deep box display frame is perfect for displaying precious 3D items such as baby casts, medals, ornaments, keepsakes, memorabilia, collectibles and anything else that you want to show off. With a glass display area of 9x12” inches (22.5x30.5cm) and a standard depth of 1.75" (4.6cm), this deep box display frame is perfect for displaying those 3D objects. The robust construction gives your creations a professional finish and keeps them safe whilst on display.
- Glass measurement: 9x12” (22.5x30.5cm)
- Display area (aperture size): 6.75x9.75” (17x25cm)
- Box depth: 1.75" (4.6cm) - 70mm or 92mm can be chosen instead
- Overall frame size including moulding: approx 12x15"
This deep box frame provides the extra room crafters and casters need to display 3D objects with style. You can choose a deeper frame if required, 70mm (2.75”) or 92mm (3.5”). You can hang this frame in either portrait or landscape orientation.
Frame kit contains
- Front mount card
- Backing card
- 46mm boxing
- Angle brackets
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Packaged in a sturdy box
This frame comes with a single front mount card. This mount gives your finished artwork and craft projects a professional look by drawing the eye to the central part of you the image or object. It also ensures the inner pine boxing can't be seen.
Give your framed artwork a premium look and feel with a double mount. Made from two front mounts layered on top of each other, the base mount provides a 'crisp' border around your work. When opting for a base double mount, it's best to either
- have a neutral colour for the top mount and a contrast base mount that matches a colour from the artwork or item being framed
- choose the same colour or same colour tone for the top and base mounts to create a softer look
How to Order a Double Mount
When ordering a double mount, simply use the drop down menu to specify which colour you need for the base mount. When adding a base mount, we make the original top mount surround a little thinner, to allow 4mm of the base mount to be shown. The base mount is cut so that the display area of this frame remains the same at 6.75x9.75”.